In the process of rejuvenation of the face, as a rule, female representatives resort. This is because it is more susceptible to the biological process of aging. It is this part of the body that plays a primary role in women's lives. Their desire to always look young prompts them to seek effective means to deal with physical changes in appearance. The most effective and reliable method at the moment is laser facial rejuvenation. Then we will analyze in detail what the principle of the technique is and at the same time we will find out if it has any contraindications.
The working principle of laser resurfacing
The radical method of getting rid of spots and wrinkles is the effect of high temperatures on the skin of facial tissues. This is done with the help of a special laser, which burns the upper layer of the skin with its rays. Thanks to this process, aging cells give way to new, younger ones. Skin renewal also helps to get rid of many serious dermatological diseases: from acne on the face to demodicosis.
An important point is that the procedure must be carried out under the supervision of a professional doctor. Only a specialist can determine the optimal level of temperature exposure for a specific skin type. The stimulation of the regeneration processes in the cells of the facial tissues should be carried out gently and gradually. Despite the fact that the course of treatment takes place over long periods of time, its effect is felt almost immediately. After each visit to the beauty salon, it is necessary to use therapeutic creams so that skin irritation does not occur. After completing the entire course, in the future, it is only occasionally possible to resort to preventive procedures to consolidate the result.
Types of laser resurfacing
Depending on the recommendations of the cosmetologist, various effects are used for rejuvenation:
- Fractional resuscitation is the most subtle technique of all. It has a direct effect on the skin. Due to this method of eliminating defects, the damage is minimal. All traces disappear after a few days. This is due to the fact that the heterogeneous growth of facial tissue cells involves the treatment of exclusively problem areas. In other areas, the skin may not need to use point laser. No anesthesia is required. In addition, this method allows you to affect even thin tissues in the eye or neck area. The activation of regenerative processes quickly helps to relieve these areas of the skin.
- Biorejuvenation is characterized by the fact that it promotes the production of collagen protein. The latter is directly responsible for the elasticity of the connective tissues of the skin. The innovative technique also uses laser pulses to eliminate the aging skin layer. And for the young skin to be clean and fresh, a nutritional composition is applied to selected areas of the face. Its beneficial microelements penetrate deeply, accelerating the rejuvenating effect at times. Thus, without surgery, a woman can get rid of age-related wrinkles in the shortest possible time.
- Non-ablative radiation, unlike the short pulses of the previous method, involves the use of long laser beams. A similar technique is used only as a last resort, since the entire surface of the face is subject to treatment. That is, the client must have good reasons for the doctor to recommend the use of this technique. For example, damage to the skin due to a chemical burn. In this case, drastic measures are required to remove deep scars.
- Laser correction is good because it can be done even at home. A gentle technique involves the use of a sapphire (erbium) laser, which acts on facial tissues extremely gently. With the help of devices, you can eliminate small wrinkles, crow's feet and also correct the contour of the face.
- Photoregeneration means the complex application of all the above methods. This procedure is recommended for women whose age has exceeded 45. It is extremely important here to consult an experienced cosmetologist.
Subject to the competent appointment of the course and observance of the measure, complications rarely occur. Side effects of laser resurfacing include noticeable redness of the treated skin, appearance of characteristic itching, and increased susceptibility of the skin to herpes infections. Such changes in skin texture as burns, scarring or hyperpigmentation are extremely rare. It is true that some skin types are extremely sensitive to laser exposure and therefore complications can be permanent.
Laser rejuvenation is a fairly serious human intervention in natural processes, so you need to be prepared for various consequences. To avoid great stress, the following categories of citizens should refrain from laser resurfacing surgery:
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- They suffer from various blood diseases (for example, thrombosis).
- Mentally unbalanced;
- cancer patients;
- Do you suffer from diabetes?
- Subject to pressure drops.
- They suffer from disorders of the cardiovascular system.
- Minors and the elderly.
- Allergy sufferers.
According to anecdotal evidence, laser resurfacing causes some harm in the vast majority of patients. In addition to the already mentioned complications (be it swelling, itching or herpes), the procedure is accompanied by intolerance to ultraviolet radiation, migraine foci. Some clients have difficulty with anesthesia. However, doctors do everything possible to start regeneration processes and minimize the risk of damage to facial tissues. Special formulations are designed to disinfect the skin and provide all the conditions for the appearance of a clean layer of skin.
As expected, the opinions of the customers of the laser chamber were divided into two camps. If some can brag to their friends about their renewed skin, others insist on the error of their decision. Let's look at some examples of reviews:
- "Wrinkles started to appear near the lips and corners of the eyes for some time now. A friend recommended laser facelift. Some painful sensations after the procedure were fully justified by the excellent result. After re-lifting the facial tissues, the wrinkles started to disappear. To consolidate the result, I plan a third visit. In addition, each subsequent process is somewhat easier.
- "At my age of 46, wrinkles are completely unnecessary. Their appearance upset me so much that I decided to have non-ablative skin rejuvenation. The result was frankly scary at first: in the first days the face was purple and the skin was peeling. But then the swelling began to subside, and the wrinkles became wrinkles. The skin gradually became natural. In general, I am satisfied with the result. "
- "After reading rave reviews about the revitalization on the forum, I decided to try it myself. But she quickly regretted her decision. This is a kind of horror! After this laser, all my eyes are puffy and the regenerating factor doesn't help the redness at all. The only thing that tightens the skin even more. Everything is baked and itchy. I am terribly worried about the end result, but I already know for sure that I will never use the services of these doctors again. It's not worth it…"
- "All my friends have already gone to laser resurfacing. I also decided to experience the "sharp" sensations and signed up for laser correction. There seems to be minimal effect on any skin type. It didn't hurt, my skin practically doesn't itch, but, to be honest, I don't see the result either. In my opinion, everything is as it was and remains. It's probably too early for me to be complaining about wrinkles at 28. But now I know what they are.
We can conclude that laser facial rejuvenation is a rather difficult way to correct the appearance. This procedure should only be used as a last resort. It is better to use alternative skin treatments if they are milder.