Natural cosmetics are based on natural ingredients such as essential oils. Nature itself endows women with organic substances to prolong their youth and beauty. Essential oils for the face against wrinkles will be even more effective when used in their pure form, than in cosmetics. Do you know how to prepare such products? The following instructions will help you choose both the oil and the recipe for it.
Application of essential oils for the face
The esters themselves are antioxidants that have the ability to regenerate the skin, reducing inflammation, healing wounds and reducing skin redness. Being very concentrated, they require addition to creams or in combination with essential oil preparations. Natural facial oils should be chosen carefully, paying attention to the beneficial effects and restrictions on use.
Lavender essential oil for the anti-wrinkle face is more suitable for combination skin. In addition to the aromatic effects, it has the following beneficial properties:
- acne relief, psoriasis treatment, acne.
- giving elasticity and even tone to the face.
Contraindications for use are:
- overly sensitive skin;
- pregnancy and lactation;
It is a common herb used in both formal and traditional medicine due to the following beneficial properties:
- reduction of peeling, redness and dryness of the skin.
- increased metabolism of epidermal cells.
Chamomile extract should not be used in the following cases:
- the use of homeopathic medicines;
- individual intolerance.
Lemon oil is rewarded for the following beneficial effects:
- exfoliation of dead skin cells, elimination of pallor.
- slowing down the aging process and preventing wrinkles.
Not recommended for use in many cases:
- just before you leave the house.
- during the period of chemotherapy;
- clean application;
- citrus allergy.
- pregnancy and lactation.
Obtained by distilling the leaves of a shrub called a patchouli, which has the following properties:
- accelerate tissue regeneration.
- healing of cracks, wounds and abrasions;
- relaxation of skin lifting.
It is worth avoiding its use with the following indications:
- diseases of the digestive system.
- tendency for allergies.
An oil with frankincense can:
- acne treatment;
- eliminate inflammation in the skin.
- tighten the relaxed face.
- prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
It is necessary to exclude the use of incense when:
- individual intolerance;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Parkinson's disease
- systemic wolf;
- pregnancy and lactation.
The effects on the skin of the tea tree can be described by the following points:
- heals burns, cuts, fungal infections.
- reduces oily skin, eliminates acne.
- fights dermatitis, eczema.
It is impossible to use tea tree oil extract if:
- allergic reactions?
- children under 6 years.
Mint is rarely used in cosmetology, but at the same time brings great benefits, improving the protective properties of the skin. The cooling effect balances skin tone, removes acne and vascular patterns. Although not a strong allergen, mint is still limited to children under 6 years of age. The course of taking homeopathic medicines, individual intolerance, sleep problems are also included in the list of contraindications.
Aromatic lemon balm oil is good for problem skin prone to acne or furulkinosis. In addition, it is an excellent medicine in the fight against skin infections such as eczema. It is necessary to limit the oil of lemon balm for pregnant women and people in whose works the voice is important due to the fact that this plant can cause hoarseness.
Neroli oil extract is made from Seville orange blossoms, sweet orange petals or lemon and mandarin flowers. Any of them helps moisturize dry and tired skin, rejuvenates and smoothes wrinkles. In addition, the oil reduces the vascular pattern, reduces acne. Typical contraindications:
- pregnant woman;
- sufferers of allergies.
Myrrh oil extract is the most effective anti-aging due to the following properties:
- smoothing out fine wrinkles.
- skin tightening.
- elimination of dermatitis.
- gum absorption.
Do not use myrrh oil extract:
- in case of allergies;
- during pregnancy.
Fir oil extract has several beneficial properties for the skin:
- treatment of a blistering rash.
- aging skin removal;
- antiseptic effect.
Oil extract has more contraindications than others:
- Kidney Disease?
- gastrointestinal diseases;
- individual reactions;
- clean application.
Jojoba essential oil is awarded for the following abilities:
- improving the state of relaxation, the aging of the skin.
- reduce dryness.
- remove wrinkles under the eyes.
- correct dull complexion.
The inclusion of jojoba oil extract in facial treatments is not recommended:
- with significant vegetation on a woman's face.
- by individual reaction.
Can I use oil instead of face cream?
Complete replacement of cosmetics with oils can lead to acne and coma, as well as the loss of the protective layer of the skin, because the oil composition dissolves sebum - the natural layer of the skin. For this reason, follow a few simple rules:
- Apply to damp skin to prevent drying.
- Do not make a mattress too large-4-5 drops are enough for dry skin, 2-3 for normal skin and 1-3 for oily skin.
- Apply a moisturizer, such as a cream or toner, before using it all the time.
How to get rid of wrinkles at home
Essential oils for the face for any wrinkles are used in various mixtures, which are based on an essential oil. As a last resort, it is recommended to choose flaxseed, peach, camphor, almond, castor or sea buckthorn. For the skin of the eyelids and forehead, any of them is suitable. The main condition is that the oil must be cold pressed. Even sunflower is suitable, but only for dry skin, because it is very oily.
Under the eyes and around the eyes
Here are some recipes on how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes:
- Mix 1 drop of pine with 3 drops of cedar oil, add 3 drops of each of vitamins A and E. Using bangs, apply the coniferous mixture to the wrinkles around the eyes. Better to do it the night before bed. After half an hour, wipe with a cosmetic towel.
- For the care of the lips and eyelids, mix 10 ml of jojoba oil with 10 drops of sandalwood oil. Apply every night with a swipe, wiping dry with paper towels. Sandalwood tones the skin, helps with wrinkles around the eyes, while jojoba oil helps fight cracks and dryness.
- Mix 3 drops each of eucalyptus, tea and lavender oils. Put 1 drop of this mixture in face cream or any mask.
In the forehead
To smooth out deep forehead wrinkles, use these recipes:
- In the 1st floor. Wheat oil, take the same amount of jojoba and avocado oil and another 3 drops of frankincense and 4 drops of rose. With the prepared mixture, wipe your forehead up to 3 times a day and the last should be before bedtime. Suitable for more mature skin.
- Combine 2 tablespoons. large. peach oil with 2 drops of Schisandra oil and 3 drops of ylang-ylang oil. Lubricate the wrinkles with a mixture before going to bed and in the morning. The drug is best for imitating or not very deep wrinkles.
- Take 5 ml of macadamia oil, 3 drops of orange and 1 drop of neroli. Apply daily to smooth out wrinkles and prevent them from reappearing.